Yesterday nap at work

So, yesterday I was doing really good. I had started that time of the month the night before. Which will sometimes throw my narcolepsy crazy. But I was still doing great… Then I was going to answer a question for someone and I lost the word I was trying to say. So, knew I had to take a nap. I let the one that was running the shift know and went to take my nap. It has been almost a month since I have had to take a nap like that at work.

I know exactly what you mean! I am struggling to be a companion 3 afternoons a wk. I take 2 Prov. in the am and 1 Prov. at noon. along with 3---8 oz. Diet Cokes. When that impossible wave comes over me I have to stand up and start doing things

or get out the crossword puzzle bk. and talk the answers with my client. I have been working for this bedridden or wheel-

chair lady for 7 1/2 yrs. and I am not ready to stop working. I have chronic anemia and take Procrit

shots wkly. for my red blood count.....not to mention the Lupus and Sjorn. Syn.

I just try to live my life to the fullest!

Sometimes I will eat an apple and that helps me get through it all..

You are in my prayers. Best of luck.

Peace, Helena

That’s pretty good! I don’t like to take naps, but when I used to fight it I felt worse. I like naps better than I once did, because I feel better afterward.