I'm Back!

I have had a rough couple of weeks and went on vacation in there somewhere too. I feel like I am living in doctors' offices at this point. I had every intention of being online when I was on vacation, but of course the lap top I took with me decided to start having issues when I got there, lol. Is that not how it always goes?

Any how, I will be going through and getting myself up to date with everything in the next couple of days. With this storm coming, we won't have much else to do here. I also don't have anymore doctor appointments for the rest of this week. YAY! I already had 6 between Monday and Wednesday.

Does the heat cause anyone to have more sleep attacks? I feel like summer makes my Narcolepsy so much worse.

Good to have you back Kristin.
I asked the question on FB about the effect of heat a while back and it does seem to make people more sleepy. I definitely find it hard to push myself to get things done when it’s hot.

Welcome back, Kristin. It's good to hear from you.

Yes! It has been a rough couple of weeks.

I just had my year mark for being diagnosed with Narcolepsy and being treated for it. June 30, 2013. It has been a crazy years. This time of the year is becoming a hard time for me emotionally. I didn't think ti would, but it is. This is when everything started going wrong last year, but I am glad to be alive and so happy I made it another year!

This is my, "I believe I'm alive photo," that someone captured of me being silly with a friend the other night. I may be half the human being I was a year ago (quite literally, I weigh 94.5 lbs now) but I AM HERE and that is all that matters!