Hello Again

I wanted to check in today and let you all know that I can be very dramatic sometimes and, perhaps, a bit over the top when it comes to my writing. I wrote yesterday that I think I may have Parkinson's disease.

Here's the deal. So what? I'm just going to mention my balance issues next time I go to the dr.

My neck and shoulders are in knots but that is where most women put their "stress." I did some yoga stretches yesterday and it helped a bit.

I am just so very tired all the time. I'm tired of feeling bad. So, sometimes my dramatic side comes out and all I can think of is the "worst case scenario."

I don't want to be the "Girl Who Cried Wolf."

Hi,
What “we are” is ok if we are trying to do the best we can, with what we have been given. Searching for answers and seeking ways to improve are pretty healthy.
But in that search we try to not punish ourselves with worries or doubt.
Someone, I can’t remember who said 90% of what we worry about never happens - Thank God!
It is also very healthy to understand ourselves when we do go over the top. Many people are not well enough to see that in themselves.
Thank you for being honest with your self and us! You are accepted and understood here.
Take care!
Ranger

Thank you for your support!