Why Blog?

I am blogging every day for two reasons. One is a desire to have some kind of creative outlet. I don’t want my blogs to be whiny or negative. If that comes through, I’m sorry. I’m probably having a bad day.

The second reason is to share my experiences as a narcoleptic. I hope that something I write may let others better understand the challenges each day brings and perhaps, helps other narcoleptics know that they are not alone.

Everyone’s experience is going to be different because we are all unique individuals. The commonalities are what I am interested in sharing. These common (but unique to each individual) experiences help us understand ourselves and the illness better.

As always, comments or critiques are welcome (I have a pretty thick skin for criticism). I will always try to improve my communication skills. If there is something you don’t understand, let me know, and I will try to explain the experience more clearly.

That’s all for now.

awesome post, and I totally believe in blogging. if you would like us to publicize your blog on our blog, we'll do it. send us the details at the email below. Great work!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■