Very Happy Birthday Nell - Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

Nell - Happy Birthday and thank you for everything you do for the community and the help you've given me this year. You are trully appreciated, xx

Smiley.

Thank you so much Smiley. What a lovely surprise! I look on LWN as my ‘home’ page now; there are so many lovely people here. I used to want to pretend I wasn’t having yet another birthday but then I reached a certain age where I pat myself on the back for having survived another year Lol.

:slight_smile: Happy Birthday, Nel! Thank you for keeping us all connected!

Thank you Carol:)

Happy Birthday to you love. You are such a huge part of this community. Without you, I don't think we would be as successful as we are today. You are a great individual and a stronghold to many of those suffering from N coming here for support.

Thank you Kristin. I hope you are doing well - we should talk more often. After a busy life, when my years as a carer came to an end, I thought retirement was going to be peacefully lazy but have ended up busier than ever and never enough hours in the day!

A girl after my own heart Tacp Girlfriend. Many thanks! I send more ‘belated’ birthday cards than regular ones.

Nel, how did I miss your birthday! Yikes! So sorry. I hope it was lovely.