Sunlight

Does anybody use sunlight to encourage good circadian rhythm? Does sunlight reduce or effect your narcolepsy symptoms?

I'm attaching Ann Austin's ambitious and inspiring "Tips for Wakefulness". Sunlight is mentioned.

Ann%20Austin%27s%20Wakefulness%20Tips.docx.

I need more sleep than she does, but there's got to be something for everybody in this list!

Hello All,

Where did this come from and how can I thank her?

This is the very Best I've seen and came at a good time. I've been bouncing along up/down.

Now starting to look at every area she mentions to state taking control of my lifestyle.

Fatigue beyond belief, just scheduled an appointment with a highly recomended Dr. for testing of Lyme's disease and co infections...

I know what narcolepsy fatigue is but now going towards a much lower level.

Great article, good advice!

Ranger100

PS: Going down to sleep asap....bummer

Hi Ranger,

It's from narcolepsy network, which is narcolepsynetwork.org (it's on the very top of the document). Use the search box there to find the article. I tend to make web content into a Word document so when I print at the library it comes out clearly.

Good luck with the new doctor. I don't get much health advice from my sleep doctor, however she's checked both my iron and thyroid, both okay. I think even general health info can be helpful. I hope you get some answers to your questions.