Success Stories

I live an hour and a half south of San Francisco on the coast and right now we have our usual gloomy overcast and chilly mornings and sometime sun in the aft. then overcast in the eve. We had an unusually beautiful and warm May.

The grey makes it harder than ever to get up and out. But I would rather have the grey than hot and humid. That kind of weather really does me in and I get very crabby

Humans need less sleep as they get older... ;) I'm hoping that applies to those of us with Narcolepsy

I seem to function on 3 to 4 hrs at nite, up for a couple of hours, sleep again for usually for 2 to 3 hours, try and take a nap during day

Oddly enough, although I hate the heat and avoid the sun, I would rather the sun shone because everything looks so much better in sunshine, the light on the trees and flowers is beautiful and people on the whole are happier.
I’ve been laid up for three months with a broken leg and when I was stuck in bed on grey days I definitely felt more gloomy.

http://livingwithnarcolepsy.org/forum/topics/finding-the-silver-lining

This is my post I put earlier today. I feel the same way about needing more positive posts.