Dieting

How should you feel on a diet? When should I stop? i been feeling hungry on my diet and I'm not happy. I don't know if I should tell my mom I want to stop or what. I've been feeling hungry and I'm really getting tried of if.

What kind of a diet is it Webbibear?

You can eat a little when you feel hungry..and it will not make you gain weight right away. When you starve yourself, your body will eat up the carbs stored in your body, and it will make you feel weaker..

It is the omni diet

Who is monitoring your diet Webbibear or are you doing it all on your own? I hadn’t heard of the omni diet but it looks tough. When I am dieting I remove myself from a foodie environment as much as possible and keep busy to take my mind off hunger pangs. When you get really hungry can you snack on raw vegetables?

My mom is monitoring me . When I get hungry I do eat raw vegetables.

All diets are hard whatever people tell you on the TV. I hope it gets easier in time. I always try to exercise more when I am trying to lose weight and I like that part of it as it makes me feel good whereas not being able to eat what I want makes me feel the opposite!
Good luck and let us know how you are getting on and I will be thinking of you.

How is it going, Webbibear? What is the Omni diet, and what are you trying to achieve with it?