Complimentar Therapy Tips

What are your Tips & Suggestions to Live Healthy & Natural for Others with Narcolepsy?

Hello Tracy,

The very first thing I could suggest would be Organic Kale, Organic Carrots and cook with Coconut Oil. Find a local farmer for Organic eggs and grass fed beef.

Love yourself and others, forgive, develop a plan and winning attitude. Then never give up!

Ranger

Hello Tracy,

The very first thing I could suggest would be Organic Kale, Organic Carrots and cook with Coconut Oil. Find a local farmer for Organic eggs and grass fed Beef And Buffalo.

Love yourself and others, forgive, develop a plan and winning attitude. Then never give up!

Ranger

What about Chicken and Poultry? i know free range is good and without antibiotic injections. Then isn't there something about cold water fish are better for you?

Hello Tracy,

I think wild caught, deep sea cold water fish would be better. Chicken and Poultry are better free range and drug free - But...I think it's a matter of choice.

Personally I would rather raise Turkeys and Ducks than Chickens. I'll toss out another consideration regarding food choice. I was always pretty particular about the kinds of meat that I ate. First off the list were animals that ate "carrion" aka other dead animals...next off the list were animals that ate anything they could get their beaks or mouths on (chicken and pigs)...But I've raised both and always fed them good pure food. My animals never had a disease or drug problem...

Top choice for me would be grass feeders Buffalo, Reindeer, Beef, Moose, etc.

In the past I have eaten Alligator, Bear, Turtle, etc, but never snakes.

Interesting thing is ground hogs are very clean animals, a favorite of the Indians but I've not tried them yet...

When in doubt, eat an organic carrot, your eyes will love and reward you for it!

Ranger