Anyone experience automatic behavior episodes?

No I dont believe I have looked at those videos I tried looking up videos once but came up with nothing related with narcolepsy so I will def look her up thank u

Memedawn I am so sorry what you are experiencing with your family. I am very grateful to have a spouse who cares but my parents and rest of my family I feel does not. Nor do they care to recognize that I have narcolepsy or learn about my struggles. So I can somewhat relate I try not to let it bother me I go on with my daily life and try to get as much education now as I can now to help my quality of life. I cant waste my energy on ppl who simply do not care. It shows that u r a very amazing person. I admire you for strength. Thank you for your reply

My family doesn't' really care either...

I also have ulcerative colitis and hemipeligic migraines. I was in the hospital for 10 days this summer because of the blood loss, severe anemia (hemaglobin was down to 7.6).

I'm renting a house from my mother, she owns it, and she wouldn't even pay for someone to mow the lawn. I mowed it several times, other times paid neighborhood kids to mow it. Meanwhile, she just flew down to Virginia (800 miles) to visit her sick cousin, for 3 months.

I get 0 sympathy, 0 help, 0 compassion, from family. They expect me to do everything a normal person does, and they'll just accuse me of making things up / being lazy if I try to tel them otherwise.

I'm basically done with family, I've had to stop talking with them entirely.