Tell me 5 things about you that aren't Narcolepsy-Related

I’m very excitable, especially over little everyday things.

I’m artistic/crafty

I love food. It makes me more happy than anything on earth!

I’m very loud(: I get shooshed on a daily basis.

I don’t like cats! And am scared more than anything of frogs.

Ha ha Christina, you wouldn’t like my garden. I have no pond but loads of frogs and even a couple of toads which disconcertingly live in the compost heap. I rattle my spade before digging in to warn them all to get out of my way. I share the cat aversion. Why is it that cats always choose my lap to sit on at friends’ houses!

This is so much fun Nel:

1) I hate the chewing thing too.

2) When I was growing up I thought all cats were females and all dogs were males. I'm not sure what I thought their babies would look like.

3) My Daddy used to call me his little princess.

4) I am gay.

5) I have 5 tattoos which is weird because I hate odd numbers...guess I may have to get another one. I have thought about getting one on my chest saying NO CPR. Maybe it should say, I'm Narcoleptic, DON'T WAKE ME UP!

there is Nothing you can't find on the internet:)

accidentprone said:

This is so much fun Nel:

1) I hate the chewing thing too.

2) When I was growing up I thought all cats were females and all dogs were males. I'm not sure what I thought their babies would look like.

3) My Daddy used to call me his little princess.

4) I am gay.

5) I have 5 tattoos which is weird because I hate odd numbers...guess I may have to get another one. I have thought about getting one on my chest saying NO CPR. Maybe it should say, I'm Narcoleptic, DON'T WAKE ME UP!

Nel: Thanks for the picture. I love it! Didn't think there was one out there. Have a great day!