New Member Here!

My name is Paolo, and I am currently a college sophomore working towards a Biology degree. I discovered Ben’s Friends through my university’s AMSA (American Medical Student Association) chapter and decided it was time to start volunteering in more medical-related work. Admittedly, I have not had much experience with this kind of work, but I will do my very best to take care of any issues. With regards to myself, I tinker with technology and electronics in my spare time.

Ben’s Friends is piloting a new Intern program, something that we’ve never done before, and we’re delighted that Paolo has joined this community. The Internship program is intended to help students who hope to have a future in the medical field gain an understanding of what life is like for patients with rare diseases and conditions, while helping them gain skills in communication and relating to others.

Paolo’s job, initially anyway, will be to welcome new members to the community, and to reach out to them if they need some help getting used to how the site works.

Be sure to let us know if you have any comments or questions about our new Internship program.

Seenie from Moderator Support