Help Patients Just Like You By Joining Our Team Fundraising Campaign

ANNOUNCING OUR ANNUAL BENS FRIENDS FUNDRAISER!!

All of our patient communities are banding together to raise funds by creating their own fundraising pages and engaging their friends, family, and community to support Ben's Friends. The money will help Ben’s Friends migrate to a new platform so we can create more communities. The money will help Ben’s Friends migrate to a new platform so we continue to ensure we achieve our mission of creating more and more support communities for people globally with rare diseases.

REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO BE ALONE? THEN FINDING OTHERS LIKE YOU?

Hello, it’s Ben here. I hope this message finds you well.

You remember that feeling you had when you discovered there was an entire community of patients just like you? People who could listen and understand what you were going through, medically and emotionally? People who could share their own stories with you? People who could support you when you needed it the most?

I remember. I created the first Ben’s Friends patient community for AVM stroke survivors like myself in December of 2007. When I finally talked to another AVM stroke survivor, I felt an incredible sense of support, connection and belonging.

Today, we have dozens of communities, connecting 100,000+ patients each month. But there are millions more around the world searching. They are looking for a community of their own, and it's our mission to provide that safe place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3CaIxc39sI

READY TO START?

Get Started => https://www.classy.org/events/help-rare-disease-patients-connect-others-like-them/e41427

NEED HELP GETTING STARTED?

Visit our fundraiser help page or email the fundraising team.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED TO DONATE

We prefer that you only donate to your fundraiser if you are financially able to. Please don't feel any obligation!

Instead:
1. Ask friends and family to donate.
2. Ask local businesses or community groups to donate.
3. Ask donors to find out about employer matching programs.

Warmest Wishes,
Your Community Mods